Who we are, and our mission
Rock Hill Animal Hospital is one of the oldest veterinary hospitals in South Carolina. It was established by Dr. Dixon in 1916 in an uptown stable. Except for a brief closure during WWI, the hospital has served clients in York and surrounding counties for more than 98 years.
Dr. Rice McMaster took over in the 1950s and moved the hospital to the old Cherry Road location. Dr. William Diamanduros came in during the late 1960s and ran the hospital until Dr. Mike Ferguson took over in 1987.
The hospital moved to its current location in 2000. Although ownership has changed, our commitment to serve the people and animals of York County has not.
The goal of Rock Hill Animal Hospital is to provide the best veterinary medical care possible in a compassionate, caring atmosphere.
We strive to combine the most advanced standards of medical care with the comfort of dealing with friends.